Tea tree oil is also called as melaleuca oil and it is an essential oil with a fresh odor and a colour that range from pale yellow to nearly colourless and clear. It is made with natural tea tree extracts this antiseptic face wash is fantastic at fighting acne, blemishes, dark spots, and rashes. It also controls excess sebum production to manage those pesky breakouts a little more easily. It relieves itching and redness occured by extreme weather conditions. Tea Tree face wash have a calming and refreshing effect on your skin. More of the benefits it offers is that it deeply cleanses blemished skin and reduces oiliness and makes your skin shine. Try this face wash in your daily routine for visibly clearer skin. It is also para ben free, sulfate free, cruelty free and silicon free. It leaves your skin fresh and clean and it quickly clears up sebum, resulting in healthier smoother looking skin. Tea tree oil also includes terpenoids, which may have some benefits for the skin. Tea tree oil for the skin may have the following benefits:
This Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash infused with potent tea tree oil and cleanses blemished skin with each use and gives you a fresh look. A cooling lather removes impurities and dirt. It is also known to be antimicrobial in nature, it turns out to be a great facial cleanser to remove dirt and oil from deep within the pores and prevent skin breakouts like acne and redness and leave you with flawless skin. Tea tree oil is also known for its skin benefits and is good for acne-prone, skin breakout skin. Tea tree oil is germ-free and bacteria-free and has soothing properties. . So, if you have an acne-prone skin you should switch to these tea-tree oil face washes. It is an essential oil that helps in reducing dark spots on the skin. The mixture of these oils is very effective to prevent and reduce pigmentation.
- Gotu kala extract : Helps in boosting the collagen, forestalling the presence of wrinkles. It is great for stimulating collagen .It also protects your skin from free radicals and UV rays. It is also known to repair veins on your skin and that’s because it will penetrate into the deep layers, and show its benefit and it is so effective that it is widely used as a treatment for varicose veins,also helps to break down cellulite by shrinking connective tissues that bind fat cells under the skin.
- Tea tree: It may even help to reduce acne scars and leaving you with the clean and clear skin. It is also popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It’s thought to calm redness and
- Cucumber extract: Cucumber extract hydrates and soothes the skin. It is refreshing and it’s properties can reduce puffiness and relieve itching, as well as help to ease redness – for example sunburn. It is also suitable for all skin types. It’s anti-aging properties contains manganese and potassium, which are useful in firming and tightening the skin and implementing anti-aging products with cucumber extract can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, keep you looking youthful and fresh.
- Alovera extract : Alovera has it’s own anti- inflammatory properties can reduce pain, sweeling and soreness. It also contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. It can cure treat burns, acne and dry skin.
- Pro vitamin B5 : It helps to keep skin soft, smooth, and healthy and clean . It also has an anti-inflammatory effect that can stimulate your skin’s healing processes. Deeply hydrating, it helps to keep skin clean by absorbing moisture from the air.
- Liquorice extract : Liquorice or mulethi includes antioxidants like glabridin and licochalcone which are soothing to the skin and also helps fight ageing process. Glabridin inhibits tyrosinase, the enzyme that occur pigmentation in response to sun exposure. It is a natural skin lightening alternative to chemical hydroquinone.
KEY BENEFITS :
- Soothes and reduces redness and soreness
- Lock in moisture
- Deep cleansing
- Unclog pores and pimples
- Prevents acne.
Directions to use MANCODE Tea tree face wash :
- STEP 1: Wet your face and neck
- STEP 2: Pump little amount of MANCODE TEA tree face wash
- STEP 3: Gently massage this foaming face wash onto the skin with the help of brush atleast 2 min.
- STEP 4: Wash of with plenty of water.