- Grape Seed Oil: grapeseed oil makes the scalp stronger and improves hair growth.
- Brahmi Castor Oil: Brahmi castor oil helps fight fungal infections on the scalp. It helps to eliminate dandruff.
- Almond Oil: Almond oil has the properties to treat dandruff and hair damage.
- Coconut Oil: every Indian household has coconut oil. Coconut oil has great benefits on the hair. It helps to improve the condition of the scalp.
- Sesame Oil: Sesame oil helps reduce hair fall and enhances the natural growth of hair.
It’s such a wonderful product…keeps hair soft… I like the smell.., though it may not be the case with many… but the cream is one of my best finds…does what it should.., without letting u down even slightly…
I have used their gel and found it made my hair crunchy and dry. Thought the cream might be better – it did not work either. Might be used by short haired people for styling
Durgesh Gupta –
My friend works in a cosmetic clinic and he himself recommended that Mancode Hair Cream is safe for hair. It is chemical free and plant based so no side effects. I tried the hair cream and its really very good. Hair volume is increased and hair fall reduced. Nourishes roots and tips. Go for it.
Rama dhall –
I brought this because it is made with natural ingredients. I am full satisfied with the result. I applying it on wet hairs it makes my hair manageable and smooth it has a light good smell which i like. till now i am highly satisfied with this hair cream
Bought this product without much expectations but was pleasantly surprised with results. It is non sticky, non oily cream that can be applied anytime of the day. I had an itchy scalp that is gone completely. Hair quality improved to some extent. No additional shine but definitely less frizzy and more manageable hair.
Ravish singh –
I used a lot of hair creams for my hair fall problem but this is the best cream which helped in my hair regrowth and made my hair healthy and strong. I recommend this for people facing hair fall issues like me. Also this makes our hair smoother than before
Ravish singh –
Good to use