- The main function of Mancode Hair Tonic is to strengthen the hair roots so they do not fall off and break easily. Typically, this type of hair tonic contains extract, ginseng, or aloe vera which is good for scalp health .With regular use, guaranteed hair loss is reduced. Your hair also becomes stronger and doesn’t break easily when braided or distyling using curling.
- The easiest way is to diligently use Mancode Hair Tonic every day. You can massage the scalp with hair tonic that contains ginseng extract, aloe vera, or other natural ingredients that are useful to stimulate hair growth.
- Choose Mancode Hair Tonic that contain anti-keraltic, amino acids, and cimbazole to fight dandruff on the scalp. With regular use, your scalp is guaranteed to be free from troublesome hair problems!
- Paraben Free, Sulphate Free
MANCODE Hair Tonic, 200 mL
As we age, our hair becomes thinner, frizzier, and is more prone to sun damage. It also becomes susceptible to injury and harm due to pollution and environmental factors. Hair tonics vary according to their ingredients and what effect they have on different kinds of hair. If you feel like your hair could use a little something extra, you might need a hair tonic in your life.
- MAKES IT HEALTHIER, SHINY & SMOOTH.
- REDUCES BREAKAGE OF HAIR.
- REDUCES SPLIT-ENDS.
- ACT AS NUTRITION TO HAIR
- Cleanses excess oil from the scalp.
- Soothes and nourishes your hair scalp for healthy hair growth.
- Contains Neem to resolve dry scalp issues and dandruff problems caused by sweat.
- Provides relief from problems like itching, scaling and scratching caused by psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis.
- Hair is dry after use
- Hair that seems to be greasy
- After repeated use, buildup and hair damage occur.
- Hair is flaking