TERMS & CONDITIONS
Mancode refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is,
303, Spaces 912, Mira Bhayander Road, Mira Road East, Thane 401107
- Mancode reserves the right to change this website and these terms and conditions at any time. This information can be changed any time without notice.
- We are not giving any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Your use of any information or materials on Mancode website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our website meet your specific requirements.
- You understand that Mancode.co.in has the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. In addition, we can disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials.
- Mancode.co.in can send promotional activities on your email or by SMS on the given customer details. If the customer wishes to opt out of the same, kindly send an email to support@Mancode.co.in or click on the unsubscribe link of the mailer received.
- We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Sites.
- It is possible that other users including hackers may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Sites and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. Please take care when you select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites.
- Mancode website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Mancode website may contain links to other web sites or you may be linked through other web sites. The Linked websites are for your convenience only and you access that website at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content of the Linked websites, whether or not Mancode.co.in is AFFILIATED with sponsors of the sites.
- All trademarks reproduced in our website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to our website from another website or document without Mancode’s prior written consent.
- Accessing, browsing or otherwise using Mancode website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- You will be getting order related SMS and by clicking on “I Agree”, you abide that you are fine to receive the SMS from Mancode.co.in
- Please send any questions or comments including all inquiries regarding our website at support@Mancode.co.in.
- Mancode reserves the right to reject or cancel any orders at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) payment method is available on select orders and Mancode reserves the right to modify, disable or amend COD feature to customers as per its sole discretion.